Monday, February 11, 2008

Here I am....

.....so here I am. Alive and well. Apparently, I have been so busy doing nothing it has kept me away from the blog. So, I am going to school and working.

Recent news :

I'm getting excited about vacation - one week in sunny Florida in March with the whole family [sans brother-in-law] at a campground with mom and dad's trailer and a cabin. Can't wait for a week of rest and relaxation. I plan to visit, play games, hang out, write and generally chillax. I need to add a countdown clock to the blog.

Part one of job changes, I am getting a new schedule effective IMMEDIATELY - I am now working 8a - 5p CST Sunday thru Thursday [off Friday/Saturday] - this still fits with my school schedule and puts me back on days, which I am actually happy about....other than I have to adjust my sleeping and quit staying up until 2am....more on this later.

There was a coupon in the paper this weekend for M & Ms, for Valentine's Day, they are selling bags of ALL GREEN M & Ms....ha ha !

That's all I got right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure is nice to see you and Joey blogging again. Now we just need to get JoLynn going.