Friday, February 15, 2008

Cactus Farmer

So, I am trying to grow cactuses [I guess that is the plural of cactus] - anyway, I bought this little cactus greenhouse. You've seen 'em at WalMart or around. It is like this little plastic container and it has 6 little pots, 6 little soil pellets and seeds. I planted them like 2 weeks ago and so far nothing, not one little bit of life poking through yet and I thought I would see something by now.

My grandfather used to have cactuses in his office, so I thought I would continue the tradition in my home office but perhaps I do not have the cactus green thumb .... we'll see. More cactus updates to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it is actually cacti. Just to let you know :)

-Mandy

Anonymous said...

I wwould have thought you would have inherited the cacti "Green Thumb". Be patient!