Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yay, Ouch and Ugh

Yay ! - the writer's strike is over. I'm sure the deal isn't EXACTLY what they wanted but I am proud of them for holding out for something they can live with as fair. PLUS I will now get a few new episodes of my favorite shows before summer.

Ouch ! - somehow, and I have no idea how, I pulled a muscle in my side while I was in the shower Sunday, and now it is like a charlie horse. You know, the pain is gone 90% of the time, but if I move just so, it wants to hurt again. I think I need to start taking a multi-vitamin.

Ugh ! - it's official, I am old. Yesterday, Sony BMG and Michael Jackson released a new album THRILLER 25 which is a special 25 year anniversary edition of the original album which I feel certain was just released a couple of years ago......apparently not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you but you are getting older. Yet; you have a long way to go to catch up with me....now that's old! Buck up; do some stretching exercises between calls.