Saturday, February 16, 2008

About me

I decided it was time to do an update on the "about me" section at the top right of my blog so I revamped it a bit yesterday. I updated the number of years my parents have been married and added a little more about me and what I enjoy and do in my offtime. Any questions ? Ask them here and I will blog you an answer.

Had a fun night at No Frills Grill last night, when Barry [Corbin] got there for dinner there were no booths available [which he prefers] so I waved him over to sit with us until there was one. He did and sat with us for about 30 minutes. He was super nice and chatted with us quite a bit.

It's a rainy cold mess here today - no big plans all day except to hang out inside and then I am meeting Charles later for dinner - Chinese ! - Yum !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool that Barry sat with you guys! Glad you updated your profile. It was 82 here today; sorry you're having such crappy weather.

Anonymous said...

I know that I promised to comment on all your blogs, but you have just overwelmed me with a daily blog lately. This will have to cover the last six or seven. But I will say that I have enjoyed them all.

Digital Fortress said...

Who is Barry Corbin?