Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May days......

So, the month of May is upon me and it seems VERY busy. Here is my list so far :

May 8 – Psychology FINAL
May 10 – Speech FINAL
May 12 – Graduation
May 13 - Season's Birthday [edited to add this]
May 13 – Bev’s Birthday
May 17 – Courtney’s Birthday
May 18 – My birthday *the big 40*
May 25 – leave for Florida vacation

Whew……busy, busy. This month I graduate, turn 40 and go on a 9 day vacation……woo hoo !! All that's left is to get a tattoo !! It’s all good. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious:-) Hope all as well! I went home early today...sick, sick, sick. I'm planning on going tomorrow, but I still don't think I'm gonna feel all that well. Damn upper-respiratory infection! I HATE being sick!! Anyway, take care homes...one day (I know, I know...I always say this...) I'm making it to No Frills on Friday.

Hugs!!

Jinni

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know how hilarious you are, but it sounds like a good month. We can't wait for you to join us in Florida for your vacation. Good luck on the final exams, I will be going through your hell soon. :) What is the tattoo going to look like?? Have you seen miami ink on Discovery channel? Maybe you should go there for a tattoo. Cheerio...

Anonymous said...

And don't forget my birthday... it's on the same day as Bev's, May 13th.

Have fun on your vacation and be careful about your tattoo choice. I say go for something small and simple. But, then again, you only live once!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to post that Morgan and I are coming to visit.

Anonymous said...

hey tracy, know nothing of computers so this is probably not getting to you and if it does it will probably be the only time i find your site. can't wait to see you in a few weeks. i may be going to my niece's wedding though and that's june 3. so til then just want to congrats on graduatingand the new job.
love ya, dina