Saturday, May 06, 2006

FRIDAY (well, Saturday) FIVE

There used to be this internet phenomenon called 'The Friday Five' some girl started it and it even had it's own webpage. It lasted about 2 years until the girl got tired of doing it. The basic premise was that she would post 5 questions each Friday and everyone in blog world would answer them on their own blog. Bazillions of people did it. She closed it down in May 2004 but you can still find Friday 5's on blogs, message boards, etc. all over the internet. My sister decided to resurrect it on her blog this week with the following 5 questions that I have answered below. If you have a blog, look here or my sister's site every Friday for 5 new questions and let's start the trend again. If you don't have your own blog, please feel free to answer the questions in the comments of mine. Here we go :

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?

A teacher. When I was younger, I wanted to get my doctorate in Math and someone said if I did that, I'd have to write a textbook, which seemed completley YUK at the time. But, I ended up doing what eveyone else was doing in the 80s, went for a business degree. That flopped and now, I am pursuing the teaching degree. No doctorate, but maybe a specialization in math.

2. What is your favorite computer game?

I play many different ones but none regularly. I guess I would have to say Civilization II. It is the one I played in college that really got me addicted. I don't think I have been that 'into' a computer game since then.

3. If they made a movie of your life, who would you want to play the part?

Hmmmm......I think Cameron Manheim would be best. She could represent my physical characteristics pretty well and I think she could play the Taurean in me.

4. What is your favorite ice cream?

Of all time, Haagen Daaz Chocolate Peanut Butter but you can't find it anymore. I'd say Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge, but I couldn't even tell you the last time I had it or even where a Baskin Robbins is......

5. And finally, what season finale are you most looking forward to? and which one are you dreading?

I'm looking forward to the season finale of ALIAS....and sadly, it is because it 'jumped the shark' for me last season and in the off season so I am just ready for it to be over. I'm sure it will be good at the end....but I'm done. Even though I am only taping it and watching it later, I think I am dreading the series finale of Will and Grace the most, just because I am really going to miss all of those actors....each one was phenominal.

OK - that's it....a long post but fun. Now, you answer these questions on your blog.....or answer in my comments if you don't have a blog.

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Thank you for playing!!