Friday, May 05, 2006

Let the countdown begin......

20 days until I leave for Florida !! Hurray !!

So, I have been at my new job for three weeks now and I am feeling great about it. I miss everyone from my old job, some more than others, and I miss the supervisor type things I did over there but the opportunities here are everywhere. I am working in the same type of group as I was at the old job, just not as the supervisor. There are four people in my group that also used to work at my old company and several more in other departments that used to work there, so it is nice to see familiar faces every day.

The only downfall is the drive……25 miles each way. UGH ! It’s not really the gas or even the drive itself, it’s just that it makes my day so long…..thus, the “tired” message below. I plan to move over to this side of the metroplex when my lease is up at the end of August which will certainly help.

Plans for the weekend……No Frills Grill tonight, studying for exams and that’s about it….oh yeah, maybe a tattoo.

Ciao.

5 comments:

JoLynn said...

DON"T DO IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Joe said...

Do it!!!!!

Joe said...

We can't wait for you to come to Florida to!! We will have a lot of fun, you can do my homework while your here! :) Hopefully I will cook lots of good meals. You need to take Dad to movies every night you are here!! See you in a few weeks!!