Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Maria Rodriguez

How do you solve a problem like Maria……

OK, so I’ve blogged about this before, but what would a new blog be without a reminder about the infamous Maria Rodriguez ?? Let’s begin with some photographs. Here are a couple of pictures of the space under the stairs that go up to my apartment and the front part of Maria's area. I personally consider the area under the stairs my area but apparently, Maria considers it part of her “yard”.




Yes, those are plastic flowers. Last year, she had a table under there. The apartment complex made her get rid of it. She has planted her own grass and added landscaping all around the entrance to her apartment patio. Now, let me say, before you think I am just a killjoy, I don’t care what she does around the entrance to her apartment. She can plant all the plastic flowers she wants but I do have a problem with the display under the stairs, because yes, I do consider that my territory. Also, will she ever sit out there under my stairs on that bench......NO !

I will keep you posted with more pictures of Maria’s space as it changes….and trust me, it will. ...it could have it's own blog. Sheesh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many people are living with her these days?

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's not so bad... since you consider the space yours, then maybe you scored a new park bench. You could pack it up and take it with you when you move.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks nice. You should be pleased that someone wants to improve the looks of your apartment comples. It's better than bikes and trash all over the place.

Anonymous said...

GO SIT IN IT - JUST FOR SPITE!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Joe said...

I think you should plan a covert operation with Charles to exchange the flowers out for different ones, just to mess with Maria Rodriguez's head. Better yet, install a fence in front of it with a locking gate!! LOL That would be great!!

Anonymous said...

this is still quite possibly the funniest thing i have ever read!