Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sunday Movie Night : Made of Honor

So, a little late in getting this posted but Sunday before last was our 2nd Sunday night movie night. I went with Courtney and Mandy....to see :

Made of Honor

Starring : Patrick Dempsey, Michelle Monaghan, Kevin McKidd,

Synopsis : Made of Honor revolves around Tom (Patrick Dempsey) and Hannah (Michelle Monaghan), who have been platonic friends for 10 years. He's a serial dater, while she wants marriage but hasn't found Mr. Right. Just as Tom is starting to think that he is relationship material after all, Hannah gets engaged. When she asks Tom to be her "maid" of honor, he reluctantly agrees just so he can attempt to stop the wedding and woo her.

My Review : I liked it, I give it 4 out of 5 stars. There were a lot of funny parts in it and it kept me entertained for the entire time. I did think there were some predictable parts, but aren't there always in romantic comedies ? One thing that was oddly impressive was at the beginning in the scenes of Patrick Dempsey when his character was in college, they made him look soooo young, I mean it really was amazing.

Midnight Movie review this week - check back on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went to see this movie and I think % stars is a little high - entertaining, cute, predictable - but generaly a feel good pic.