Thursday, May 22, 2008

Midnight Movie Night ?

OK, so sometimes when a BIG movie comes out we like to go see the midnight showing the day it is released. We had decided to do that for Indiana Jones so we went last night, or rather really early this morning. I went with Courtney, Mandy and Brian.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Starring : Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, Ray Winstone, John Hurt, Jim Broadbent, and Shia LaBeouf

Synopsis : Famed archaeologist/adventurer Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones is called back into action when he becomes entangled in a Soviet plot to uncover the secret behind mysterious artifacts known as the Crystal Skulls.

My Review : I thought it was really good, even though I am exhausted today. I would definitely give it 4 out of 5 stars. Harrison Ford did a good job and looked fantastic. Of course, most of the big dramatic stunts were done by Shia LaBeouf but Indy's still got it. The story was good, but I wasn't as thrilled with the ending as I wanted to be.....let's just say I watched a documentary earlier in the week about the Crystal Skulls, which are real by the way, and the documentary was NOT on the Discovery channel but rather the SciFi channel. Overall, glad I saw it, but this really probably does need to be the last one. I think the 'National Treasure' series has taken over this genre of movie for me.

Tomorrow : TV Show Season Finales - Part 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not imagine seeing a movie at midnight - I would sleep through the first half and snooze through the last half.