Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday Weekend Update

So, it has been a few days since my birthday weekend....and wanted to give everyone an update. First of all, it was fantabulous, really, it was a blast. My friend Courtney and I have birthdays one day apart....so we made it a joint birthday weekend since we share a lot of friends.

Friday [May 16th] - No Frills Grill - of course, where else ! We were joined by several friends including for Courtney; work friends, Tim, Tea (I know I spelled that wrong), Letty and girlfriend Dina. For me, Charles, my cousin Tom and boyfriend, Kurt. We played trivia and had a blast. Of course, the highlight for me was having my cousin there who has been out of pocket for awhile, it was great seeing him and it made the day for me.

Saturday [May 17th] - Joe's Crab Shack - My sister, niece and nephew came in this day in the early afternoon and we spent the afternoon running errands. For my birthday they took me to lunch and then gave me a card with $20 in iTunes gift cards....and a framed pic of my favorite piece of artwork from Mason. They bought me some hanging plants for my balcony which are a very pretty addition to my patio. We went to dinner that night at Joe's Crab Shack, where we also met some friends of Courtney's for her 30th birthday dinner. We had a great time.

Sunday [May 18th] - Putt-Putt - I bought breakfast for JoLynn, the kids and I....Burger King, woo hoo ! They had a good playground. We were going to go to the zoo on Sunday, but with all the running around we did on Saturday and the heat - we decided to go play putt-putt and video games instead (I'm 40+2 now so I can't do it all anymore) It was me, Courtney, JoLynn, Mason and Morgan and we had lots of fun. With my birthday luck, I managed to beat them, but it was pretty close all around.

As you can tell, the weekend was full of fun , family and friends, just the way I like it !! No movie last Sunday night, but there will be a MIDNIGHT movie tonight with details tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your Birthday weekend was a blast. I am sure you enjoyed seeing Tommy.