Saturday, January 05, 2008

If they are singing, it is not scary.......

Okay, so a few days off from blogging and I am back again, you haven't lost me yet.

First off, I'd like to send a shout out to my friend Jeffrey, who after reading the tragic news that I was out of candles at home, quickly lit two in his to put me at ease. Thank you, Jeffrey.

So I worked New Year's Day - BY MYSELF - and it was supposed to be a SLOW day since last year we only had 6-8 calls. Well, guess what, I had over 25 and I am sure some dropped, it was crazy. No more working by myself.

So, now my friend Mandy [Hi Mandy!] gets to be on my blog.....a few weeks ago, we talked her into going to see 'I am Legend' with her husband...she was worried it was going to be scary and we told her it really was not scary.....a few things jump out but it is predictable, so not scary. Well, it "scared the crap out of" her - her words. Whatever.

Last night, at No Frills we were all talking about movies that are out that we want to see and she wants to see Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp.....and I am like I am Legend scared you and you want to go see a movie about grisly revenge by Benjamin Barker, a man unjustly imprisoned by a lecherous judge. It's subtitle is The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and it's rating - R for graphic bloody violence.

But, apparently, it is a musical.....so I guess if they are singing, it is not scary. Who knew ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you don't remeber my singing. Talk about scary !!!