Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

What is the end of a year without New Year's resolutions ?

So, I looked back to see if I blogged any last year and I did not. Here are mine for 2008 [in no particular order] :
  1. Eat healthier
  2. Increase movement [nice way of saying exercise]
  3. Get a clear focus on school goals and timeframes
  4. Spend more time with friends and family
  5. Be a better blogger
  6. Keep writing [semi-secret guilty pleasure]
I have two weeks of vacation this year and I am already in the planning stages on using it for number 4 on the list.

Let's see....this week. I am working a short shift on Monday, New Year's Eve. No plans for the evening. Working New Year's Day.....by myself. Supposedly this is a slow day and I will be able to get stuff done around the apartment. Yay !

I know this blog entry is lame, but I am trying to get back in the habit. Stay tuned in.

P.S. You may have noticed I also added a new banner header to the top of the page, I really like black and white nature pics.....hope you like it.

6 comments:

Season said...

I like your new header!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well, Tracy's back. I am so excited. Only two more months til her next blog. LOL
I love you.

Anonymous said...

YYYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! guess who :)

Tracy said...

I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

shame on you lady. shame!

Tracy said...

Yay ! Now I know. Welcome to me.