Thursday, July 05, 2007

Where oh where has my little blog gone......

So, it's been a little over a year since I started this thing and lately I have not been updating as I was so passionately reminded of by my mother last night. I don't know why. And, the thing is that once you stop for a little bit, the amount of information that you have not been relaying becomes overwhelming.

A BRIEF recap since my last post :
  • My mom came for a 16 day visit to Texas where she spent half of her time with my sister's family and half with me. It was really nice having another human around the apartment while I was working and I think she got a lot of reading done. I tried to hook her on UGLY BETTY but not sure it worked.
  • I colored my hair. [dark chocolate brown]
  • I went and saw my niece in her ballet recital - she was in 3 dances; tap, jazz and ballet and she did a great job and was super cute.
  • I registered for FALL classes.
  • I passed ONE MILLION Players Plus points on NTN trivia at The No Frills Grill.
  • A 'cujo-like' squirrel ripped my bird feeder to shreds.
Other than that, I went to a few movies, read a few books, wrote a little bit and basically just hung out with friends or my laptop.

So, on the calendar for the next few days......tonight, I am going to see the movie TRANSFORMERS with friends and tomorrow I am going to a STAR WARS exhibit with my friend Charles at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.

I will try to use these two activities to jump-start my re-entry into blogging. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Tracy and where has she been. O yah, now I remenber.

Joe said...

Well for you people not versed on all the web writing stuff. The blog is a longer entry that is designed to happen once a day to once a week. The little window to the right of the blog from Jaiku is called micro blogging. It is "what am I doing right now?" So if tracy can keep up with her micro then you should have plenty of info about what she is doing. Glad to see you posted! Bye!