Thursday, May 31, 2007

I miss cookouts.....

I've been on the phone this week with co-workers and customers and everyone is asking what I did over the Memorial weekend. And, I, of course, worked. People keep telling me they had cookouts or went to friends houses or whatever. I never go to cookouts anymore. I need to get some friends together on the next holiday and have a cookout. I mean, cookouts are fun. You stand around in the backyard and you grill and mosquitos bite you millions of times and everyone just laughs and has a good time.

I miss cookouts. Who wants to have one next holiday ??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd just like to come over sometime. I hope you invite me over someday - I don't have friends either.

I'm working this July 4th, but watching fireworks happens at night anyway so I'm not going to miss much.

Joe said...

Ok , what post had to be deleted by the Administrator? Well, you will be in Florida soon and we will have a cookout.