Saturday, July 07, 2007

My DVD Library......

Like a lot of people, when DVDs became the norm, I started buying them. I bought my favorite movies, like The Matrix, Gladiator, The Abyss, Harry Potter, Spiderman, The Shawshank Redemption, National Treasure, Lord of the Rings, etc. but you know, I never watch them. I mean, half of the ones I have in my collection are movies that I can see almost any Saturday on a regular channel. So, I think I am going to get rid of my collection.

I can rent anything I want to see and once you've watched the deleted scenes or the blooper reel or whatever might be on the bonus features of a DVD, you've watched them.

I do think however, that I may start a collection of TV shows. There are some TV shows that I like that aren't shown on TV anymore or are rarely shown. Also, I think I am more likely to re-watch a TV show than a movie most of the time.

So, if anyone is still reading this thing.....do you collect DVDs ?? And, if so, what kind ??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree; we have a season of Raymond and a collection of Gunsmoke shows. We also have the complete series of Sports Night. Thanks to Joey we have watched Northern Exposure through Season Five. I would like to have some other TV shows too. There are definitely some classic TV shows to be had....

JoLynn said...

I collect Friends - I have all ten seasons - and the kids collect Scooby Doo and I think they are close to having them all!

T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T said...

Check out Coupling BBC series that is hilarious. I liked it better than Friends.