Sunday, July 08, 2007

CUJO squirrel

OK - here are some pictures I've taken in the last 6 weeks that might also help catch you up on my life since my blog hiatus. This first one is of my bird feeder. As you can see, I have a tree right outside of my patio and I wanted to hang a bird feeder since I am home all day so I could watch birds.....I know, pathetic.

Now, enter CUJO SQUIRREL :


He looks harmless. But, after only having my bird feeder up for a few days, he tore it to shreds.

Now, I don't think you can really appreciate it unless you see the bird feeder in person, but I am going to post some pics a little further down.

After ripping the feeder to shreds, I decided when you get lemons you make lemonade, so I brought in the bird feeder, bought some squirrel food and started feeding the squirrel as seen in the picture above.

I keep thinking I will get another bird feeder that is squirrel proof, but nothing yet. So, without further anticipation, here is the destroyed bird feeder [please note, I lifted the green lid off and back from the top] :


Enough said.....bastard squirrel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And...I had the pleasure of meeting the little dickens! I'll have to admit he was quite the rascal.

JoLynn said...

hehe! all his badness got him exactly what he wanted.