Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's official.....

.....I'm PINK ! As I mentioned, last night I went to the No Frills Grill where I play a game they have called NTN trivia. You can become a Player's Plus [PP] member for free and when you do then you rack up points for every game you play...and more if you win the game among the others playing. So, if you are a PP member then you have a little colored plus [+] sign next to your name and the color represents how many PP points you have. So, last night, my plus sign turned pink because I passed the.......drum roll please......750,000 PP points mark. Yes, it is official, I am a dork.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DORK! hehe

Season said...

I don't exactly get it, but CONGRATS anyway!!

Anonymous said...

well, that's great...i would have thought, though, that you would be studying BIOLOGY...?
LOL!!!!!
Cuz!