Sunday, October 22, 2006

VW Beetle

For those of you that don't know me that well....I feel certain, if I can swing it, that my next car will be a VW beetle. Hopefully, I can get one before they quit making them but I don't see a new car on the horizon for me anytime soon. I've always thought that if I got one, I would get a custom paint job at some point too. I've kept these two pictures on my computer for years to give to the paint place if I ever get one.



However, today I found a new picture of a custom paint job that is making me reconsider. What do you think about this one ?? Is it me, or what ??

3 comments:

Season said...

All of those are cool Tracy! I'm more partial to the green one though. I love that color green. If you ever do get one, you have to promise to come take me for a spin!

Digital Fortress said...

Scary!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... the new design isn't as "bright" as the others...... Are you going for more subtle colors in your old age??? hehe