Friday, October 20, 2006

"Bring two scantrons."

These are the three most dreaded words from a professor to any college student before a test because this means there will be MORE THAN 100 questions on the test. Ugh. Well, in my case, it may not matter....after another dismal showing in my most recent Biology test [sorry, Tom] - I am about 95% sure I will be dropping the class this week. The thing is, I got my associates degree with a 3.87 grade-point average and I really don't want this class to mess that up. I mean, if I have to re-take it, fine, but no sense lowering my GPA in the process. It was probably too much to take on with my other two classes. Lesson learned.

I printed out the schedules for Spring and I am in the process of trying to put together my schedule so I can get something together for a work schedule starting in January too. I had one-midterm test today in my Applied Mathematics class and I think I did good. It was a little "more" than I expected but I felt good about it. I won't know my grade on it until the end of next week because there was a take-home part too that I turn in on Monday.

Weekend plans .... well, No Frills Grill tonight. Oh, and I found a website for the them - click HERE to see my favorite place, I go to the Eastchase location. Also on the list for the weekend, buy a new printer, do a WalMart BIG run and clean the apartment. I got some new shelves for my office that I also need to put together. Big fun.

So, that's it - I'll probably blog some more this weekend. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's okay...I mean who needs to know or understand the world around them?!? LOL!!!! I hated some of my math classes, so we're even! Stupid me took Stats in the math department rather than the easy versions in psychology or SPEA. Live and Learn!