Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm back.....

First of all, I must say :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR JOEY !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
Also,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JOLYNN AND SAM !!!!

So, my week......busy. School and work keep me very busy every day. I am always running from here to there and back again. I manage to get in at least one trip each week to the No Frills Grill thank goodness, where would I be without my trivia. Ha ha !! I finally unpacked the last box in my apartment which seemed to take forever. You never have the same kind of place to put something that you had in your old place. The extra storage on the patio has been a blessing and I am finally organized. I'm happy because living out of boxes and having a busy schedule were tiring.

My company just hired a bunch more people to be home based employees. I am looking forward to working with some of my former co-workers from First American Payment Systems and Encore Payment Systems. After a great review last week, everything is going well on the job front which is very nice.

Lastly, just a comment.....I was walking out of a CVS pharmacy the other day and a man was walking in. He had this white t-shirt on with a BIG picture of Mickey Mouse - so you know it caught my eye - and then in the upper right corner it said "Las Vegas". Now, what on earth does Las Vegas have to do with Mickey Mouse and vice-versa !!?? Nothing. Do not put pictures of Mickey Mouse on shirts from states/cities that have nothing to do with Disney ! Please.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mickey went to Vegas. You know..... What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.