Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Why blog .....??

Lately it seems, my friends and family have been waxing philosophical in their blogs which brings us back to the age old question “Why do you blog ?” I’ve decided I blog for several reasons :

  • I want to keep those that are not near me up to date on my life
  • I want to encourage others to blog
  • I want to rant, vent, philosophize, amuse, announce and basically just talk

So, why do you blog or if you don’t blog, what do you like about the fact that others do blog ??

Comment away.

And, guess what ? I leave for Florida TOMORROW !!! Yipeee !!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I blog? Let me count the ways..... ummm.... hmmm.... uh.... yeah, that's why. :) Have a great time in Florida!

JoLynn said...

i blog becuase you do

Anonymous said...

Ditto! And I like to read others for the same reasons I like to blog.

Jenny said...

By the way, I am Jen

Anonymous said...

We blog because we can!

Anonymous said...

Tracy will be in Florida tomorrow.yipeeeeeeee

Teena in Toronto said...

I've been thinking about this lately too. I read a couple blogs and I realized that people blog for different reasons ... an anonymous place to rant, memes, keeping people up-to-date, etc. For me, it's a place to express myself ... it's all about me. If not one else reads it, I'm okay with that :)