Monday, May 22, 2006

Birthday Updates and weekend happenings.....

Whew….Monday, Monday. Sorry for the delay in posting.

I had an AMAZING birthday……first of all, a group of friends and family bought me an iPod Video 30GB….it is really cool. So far, I have loaded over 200 songs into it and some pictures. It has a couple of games on it which are really fun too. Overall, it may be one of the best gifts I have ever received. Thanks to Courtney for coordinating such an awesome gift.

Courtney’s birthday is the day before mine, so we went to eat at ‘Simply Fondue’ for her birthday and ‘On The Border’ for mine….both meals were yummy. Friday, we went to the normal ‘No Frills Grill’ and stayed for the Mavs/Spurs game 6 - which was fun even though the Mavs lost.

The rest of the weekend was spent running errands, packing, laundry, washing the grey right outta my hair, loading the iPod, etc. in preparation for my Florida trip….which, by the way, is in THREE days !!!

No comments: