Tuesday, May 23, 2006

iPod update and 24

352 songs in the iPod now.....and growing. I'm trying to get 500 in there before I leave for Florida but it is slow as I pick and choose things from each CD I am importing rather than loading the entire CD every time.

Let me just say, as I have said so many times before......24 is the best show on TV. Sure, there are unrealistic elements but it is by far the most compelling, thought provoking, enthralling show I have ever watched and the suspense that the Season Finale brought last night in the last 2 minutes, makes the wait for January 2007 almost unbearable. If you have never seen this show, I encourage you to rent the DVDs of previous seasons for your summer viewing pleasure.

Have a great Tuesday !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't ruin it for me..... I have to wait until Licia gets back to watch it. (pacing back and forth.....) Gotta love TIVO!

KMAN said...

I've never seen "24", but I don't think anything can compare to the drama and mystery on ABC's "Lost"! It is Phenominal!
The season finale is Wednesday night, but if you're not caught up on what's happening, you should start at the beginning.