Saturday, May 13, 2006

Graduation 2006


<-- As we arrived at the Tarrant County Convention Center....Morgan was trying on my mortar hat. After we got there I wished I had decorated the top of mine with jewels, sparkles, etc. There was even a girl there with Christmas garland draped around hers. Oh well, next time.






--> After graduation, a really nice man stopped and asked if he could take our picture and we of course, jumped at the chance.




<--And, here I am after graduation. Talking of course.....probably trying to tell JoLynn how to take the picture or Morgan to stay awayt from the street or something equally nagging.





--> And lastly, here I am with my graduation present from the Hightower's...my very own build-a-bear graduate.





I just want to say thanks to everyone that believed in me and helped me achieve this goal. As exciting and fulfilling as it was for me personally to finally reach an educational milestone, it was made that much sweeter thinking about all of the people that were there with me on each step of the journey. And, guess what ?? I'm not done yet ! Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't begin to tell you how proud we are of you. I know you will continue to achieve more success in your life. Now I can hardly wait for you to get to FL so I can give you a BIG hug. Love ya' always!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tracy!!!!!!!! One milestone down, more to come.......

JoLynn said...

Way to go Tracy! We are so proud of you and knew you would do it. As usual, though, you had to do it the hard way!

Joe said...

Way to go! I once saw somebody cut the top portion of there cap so that it acted like a hinge. So when you pulled the tassel a certain direction it lifted up the top to reveal something like a saying. Maybe we'll work on that for mine and your next one. I was also thinking about making one completely out of duct tape. Congrats again. Can't wait for you to get to Florida.