Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MI:3, graduation and Harry Potter

I went to see Mission Impossible III last weekend….it was good. Regardless of how I feel about Tom Cruise’s shenanigan’s….which of course are really none of my business…he is a good action actor and the movie was excellent. We went to a theatre call The Movie Tavern...where you sit in chairs with tables in front of you and waiters bring you food, snack, drink [alcoholic or not] and yes, mom...dessert. It may be the only time you will see a menu that says "All sandwiches and burgers come with either french fries or popcorn." Seriously.

I took my last final last night...basically. I have an "exit interview" in my speech class tomorrow night and then that’s it. Graduation, Friday night. Finally, an educational accomplishment.

JoLynn and Morgan are coming in for graduation Friday...so I will spend some time with them this weekend too which is always fun. It will be a girl’s weekend.

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix...I re-read it and finished last night. Not really my favorite of the books so far...it seemed kind of anti-climactic. I'm sure the movie will fix that but I was a bit disappointed.

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Really (about HP) - I remember it as being a book that kind of tied together a lot of loose ends and prepared you for what was coming next.