Monday, May 15, 2006

Change is good....

10 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR FLORIDA !!! Yipee !!

Whew…..it’s finally over. I am taking a break for the summer because I have to re-think where I am going next. I was planning on going to UTA or maybe UNT but now that I will be moving over here at the end of the summer, I need to re-think. But, change is good. I am still leaning toward UNT but I need to make sure the commute will work from here to there in the evenings. Plus, on my own, I will probably need to get a 2nd job for awhile to make ends meet so I may have to delay the next step of my educational journey to the spring. But, I tend encounter a challenge in everything I attempt so this will be no exception.

Stay tuned.

P.S. My new schedule at work for the summer is 8:00a - 5:00p CST.

No comments: