Saturday, November 15, 2008

BINGO update

So mom and I started playing BINGO pretty much right when I got here, They have a Community Club House where they live and Bingo is every Tuesday night. We've only missed a couple of nights since I've been here and right now we are up :

$ 93.50

Not bad. We pay $10 to play each week [that's for both of us] and we pay that from our winnings. So far, our only out of pocket was the first week and we paid ourselves back from our winnings the next week.

I love Bingo...and when I move back to Texas, I am going to have to find some place to play..and yes, I am sure I will drag some of you along with me.

Woo hoo !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to go play bingo sometime!!

Season said...

I LOVE bingo! There's a great bingo hall in Crowley I always went to.