Saturday, June 14, 2008

More life......

....so, since last time.

Still been kinda busy, went to see IRON MAN again...hee hee...with my cousin and Kurt, it was good, again. More No Frills Grill with the gang. It looks like we may move our Friday night alliance over to Buffalo Wild Wings soon though, because there are all new people at No Frills and it isn't as fun anymore.

Today, Saturday, I am working some overtime and then I am going to see the movie, Sex and the City, this afternoon. I have heard it is really a bit too long, but I want to see it because I want to see how some of the storylines ended up working out.

Lots of planning going on in my brain this weekend....big news on the blog on Monday...so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Season said...

I LOVED Sex and the City... it was my favorite tv show though, so I'm a bit biased. Let me know what you thought!