Friday, June 13, 2008

1. What is your keyring like?
I only have 4 keys on my keyring; my house, my mailbox, my car and my sister's house. I have several little keyring decorations; a Disney decorated letter 'T', a University of Texas loop thing, a glittery 'Tracy', a small nail file and 10, yes 10, of those mini-frequent buyer membership card thingies

2. What is your purse/bag/briefcase like?
I change purses with the seasons, right now I have one that is a canvas like bag with a long shoulder strap. It is while with a lime green and turquoise print.

3. What is your wallet like?
It is a medium size tri-fold - black glittery pleather.

4. What is your mouse pad like?
Plain blue, and I have drawn hearts on it with a sharpie. I need a new one actually.

5. What are the curtains in your bedroom like?
Plum. They are sheer with an attached valance of the same plum sheer and little plum dangley jewel things.

No comments: