Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nerd Love

Well, once again, I am a little lax in getting my blog updated. I think I am going to add another aspect of me to the blog and see if that helps me post more often. I don’t really like to be thought of as a person that watches a lot of TV. I do have favorite shows I watch and if I am not around, I usually record them to watch later. So, now I am going to invite you into my world of TV watching. If you watch the shows I mention, please feel free to chime in. I will probably start giving a TV show recap each week now that I am bringing this into my blog.

Today, we are going to start with my Nerd Love shows. These are shows I watch that have a particularly lovable nerd on them.

Ugly Betty / Thursday / ABC / 8:00p CST

Lovable Nerd : HENRY – Accountant at MODE magazine and unrequited love of title character, Betty Suarez. I love them, and if you haven’t watched this show, I recommend catching up during the summer and getting on the bandwagon before fall.

Heroes / Monday / NBC / 8:00p CST

Lovable Nerd : Take your pick, pretty much all the good characters on this show are nerds. This is another one that if you haven’t watched, you must catch up on over the summer. If you are gun-shy because you think it is another LOST with no resolutions in each episode, you are wrong, every one is action packed with answers.

Criminal Minds / Wednesday / CBS / 8:00p CST

Lovable Nerd : REID – He graduated from high school at age 12 and has 3 PhDs. He often serves as the team's statistics expert, he has an uncanny ability for spotting complex patterns. He does not believe that genius can be measured but admits that he has an eidetic memory, an I.Q. of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute. He also serves as the teams handwriting analyst. WOW ! How much nerdier can you get….love him and love this show.

Crossing Jordan / Wednesday / NBC / 8:00p CST

Lovable Nerd : WOODY – You might think a cop would not be a nerd but this one is. However, as nerdy and awkward as he is, he is one bad-ass cop too. He and the title character have an ongoing unrequited love that makes this show “chick” worthy and the rest of the show makes it an overall must watch for me every week.

Numb3rs / Friday / CBS / 9:00p CST

Lovable Nerd : CHARLIE – This one is about a genius mathematician [be still my heart] that helps his brother, an FBI agent, with complex crimes by using statistics and highly complex mathematical equations. This show is lost on Friday nights because everyone is out and about. But, given the chance, you would love this one too.

Okay, that’s it for nerd love shows….next TV blog will cover my favorite cop shows and my favorite red-head….

What are your nerd love shows ??

3 comments:

Joe said...

Well good to see the Nerd list. However I just want to add one comment. I noticed that Woody from Crossing Jordan ended up on your Nerd list. I have to confess that I think this paticular candidate ended up on the list due to other interest. I don't think he qualifies as a nerd like some of your other characters. He might have ended up on the list because of the authors crush for this character. Good work, but keep your "hotties" out of the list. I'm suprised we didn't see ....oh....maybe....HERATIO! on the list? Hmm. Love you Joey LOL

Tracy said...

Oh, don't you worry, Horatio will be in the next list....of cop shows. And he will get the love.

Tracy said...

Oh, and by the way....I'd be hard pressed to pick my favorite HOTTIE from anyone on this list. I love them all.