Thursday, April 19, 2007

I HEART Horatio Caine !

Moving right along, with my favorite cop shows. I think these are sometimes the most enthralling to watch. I have favorite characters and favorite love matches even though that is not really what these shows are about. I know many think these ‘procedural’ shows are not very realistic and probably they aren't but I still love them.

24 / Monday / FOX / 8:00p CST

Seriously, I don’t care how unrealistic you think this show is [Charles] – JACK BAUER is one serious bad ass. If there were someone like him making sure this country was safe, I would go to bed every night under the blanket of protection he was providing. If you have not watched this show, go to Blockbuster now, rent all previous seasons and get caught up.

If you do watch it, check out this website : http://www.bauercount.com/

CSI : Miami / Monday / CBS / 9:00p CST

Well, here you go….my favorite redhead. Horatio Caine, expertly played by media bad boy, David Caruso. Most people either love this show or hate based solely on their feelings about how Mr. Caruso plays this character. He never gets hurt, has cheesy one-liners in every episode and suffers from an unhealthy obsession with his sunglasses. But, he is one smooth operator who has endless sympathy and support for the victim. I’ve always had a soft-spot for redheads and this one is at the top of my list these days.

I mean seriously, how could he not be :


Law & Order : SVU / Tuesday / NBC / 9:00p CST

For me this is the best of the Law and Order franchise, I think the cases are hardcore and the actors that have consistently been on this show from the beginning make it that much more addicting. I must say, I have a soft spot for Detective Elliot Stabler.

CSI / Thursday / CBS / 8:00p CST

Some say the original is still the best. I think CSI : Miami edges out the top spot for me but there is nothing wrong with the original. You can’t go wrong with a show based in Vegas as far as I am concerned and this years ongoing story with the miniature killer has keep my interest peaked.

What are your favorite cop shows ??

3 comments:

Joe said...

Hmmm. Favorite cop shows....well...there was an episode of Mythbusters about a cop car. Does That count? Can't say that I watch any cop shows. I love Mythbusters. I love anything on Discovery! I think I'll be a scientist on the part time. Great blog though ...Trace! Your little bro.

JoLynn said...

I love cop shows. My favorites are Without a Trace and Criminal Minds. But I do watch all of the CSI's, too.

T said...

I must admit CSI: Miami is my least favorite. I can't handle Horacio's voice. After every sentence I feel compelled to go "duh duh duh..." Granted given the chance I will watch all three CSIs. Classic being first followed by NY then Miami.