Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Uh oh.....

....I'm afraid with this new school schedule my blogging may slow down a bit. Don't give up on me, I have not stopped blogging - like some people [you know who you are] - I just need to get adjusted to my new schedule. The thing is....on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, all I do is get up, work , go to school , go to bed. So, not much to really say.

I am going to try and stay current on the internet with the news, etc. and start making some posts about that since my life is so boring. But, keep checking in ... I am here even when I am not here.

To get us started - here is a headline I saw today :

Gaining weight may influence earning power

Really ?

Duh - how much did we spend on this study ?? Sheesh.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even after your little nudge; no one is commenting. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!