Sunday, January 21, 2007

Keeping you up to date.....

...so I've had a busy few days. I went to my WW meeting on Thursday - lost one pound - which is good. It takes me a week or two to get on plan 100% so I was happy with the loss.

Friday I had lunch with my friend Eric and then got a manicure in the afternoon. Ran a couple of errands in between and then headed to the No Frills Grill for dinner. I am back on a Friday night routine for trivia which I like. Charles joined Courtney and I for dinner and afterwards we went to see a movie, The Pursuit of Happyness. It was good, some parts were a little slow but I always enjoy seeing movies based on true stories and it was a good story.

Saturday, I did my Physics homework and then went to IKEA to check it out for the 1st time. It was pretty neat - now that I know what they have there I may make plans to go back some day when I have some money. I did get a set of 6 steak knives for $2.99 which I thought was a good deal.

Last night, just read some physics and caught up on some TV recordings. Today, I am working, doing laundry and baking cookies. With all of the recent inclement weather, my classes have not started yet for Monday/Wednesday so I am looking forward to that tomorrow night and will give you an update.

Have a great week !

P.S. Check out this TURTLE CAM - apparently these guys are saving sea turtles on the coast of Texas due to cold water temps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat; that people are trying to save the turtles. Hope classes go well this semester. Bye

T said...

Let me know when you are planning to go to IKEA again. We live in Frisco not too far from there.