Monday, December 11, 2006

Winter cleaning......

....well, it is that time of year again. The one time my parents come into town, which means a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious cleaning job is now under way. I have a list of 11 items that must be done before they get here and exactly 11 days until they get here. No problem....however, blogging may be slowing down while this is in progress. I promise at least one more blog this week after I take my final on Wednesday but other than that they may be kinda sparse for the rest of the year. I'll do what I can.

Wish me luck on the cleaning !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on the cleaning.

JoLynn said...

All the cleaning has commenced at my house!

Digital Fortress said...

Have fun cleaning! Just in time for the work webcam to arrive too! LOL!