Friday, December 15, 2006

Tag ! I'm too friendly.....

So, Alberto "tagged" me - for all you novice bloggers out there - this means he has taken some quiz or answered some question or list of questions on his blog and now he has "tagged" me to do the same.

So, the question is - what are your top 5 Christmas Songs ??

Well, I go for the oldies but goodies.....the deep ballads and poignant lyrics. So, in no particular order :

1. The Christmas Song [Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire]
2. The Little Drummer Boy
3. The First Noel
4. Silent Night
5. Blue Christmas - sung by Elvis Presley, of course

OK - I tag Courtney, JoLynn and Curtis to list their 5 favorite Christmas songs.

And, guess what, I won the NOVEMBER INCENTIVE contest at work - this is data compiled over the month on lots of call stats, attendance, etc. The only thing I need to work on - I'm too friendly. Who'd a thunk it ??

3 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Good song choices. :)

Congratulations on winning the incentive bonus too! You should have mentioned also that out of your whole class only two people even got anything at all. Way to go!

I can't wait till I am eligible!

Anonymous said...

Darn you for being too friendly! hehe

Season said...

Too friendly? Since when is that a bad thing?