Friday, December 08, 2006

End of the semester, finally.....

Well, today was my last day of regular class for this semester. I have one final in Trigonometry tomorrow [yes, Saturday] and another final next Wednesday morning but that's it. I am expecting A's in both classes but will post the final grades here when I get them.

Next semester starts up on January 14th....I am submitting a work schedule revision request to my boss next week to accommodate those classes and will post my new schedule here when I have it. Next semester I am taking :
  • Elementary Statistics
  • Integrated Physics/Chemistry
  • Environmental Systems

No worries.....I am looking forward to it. The two science classes are just overviews of their subject matter - no lab or anything. One of the new friends I made in my Applied Math class this semester, Mandy, is in two of my classes so that will be nice.

More later.

1 comment:

Digital Fortress said...

Early congratulations on achieving awesome grades in your classes!

I am sure you will do great in your next classes too.

New schedule?!?!? I hope we will still work together on most days.