Sunday, October 08, 2006

Where to begin.....

...this is what happens when I don't post regularly.

So, in school news......my trigonometry teacher has shingles, but she is managing to teach on. I had shingles many years ago, and basically I can tell you it is a re-emergence of the chicken-pox virus that manifests itself as a rash and ALOT of needle-piercing pain. Ouch.

Still dissecting the fetal pig in biology lab.....I was going to post some pictures of our pig which we have named 'Wilbur' from Charlotte's web, but I decided you guys probably wouldn't want that much information from my biology class. No tests this coming week, but probably the next week.

On Wednesday, I stopped by the new class of Cynergy Data's remote agents. Several of my friends from old jobs were in the class and I hung out with them for a couple of hours after delivering a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies. After class, I took the two instructors out to Grapevine Mills Shopping Mall for some shopping.

Thursday morning I had a weird phone call with someone asking for "JoLynn" - which oddly is my sister's name. I told them that and they told me they were looking for a JoLynn Jennings which is not, nor has it ever been, my sister's name. It was very weird considering I had only had this number for a month and someone calls asking for a JoLynn, which is obviously an unusual name, and they get me, someone with a sister named JoLynn. Freaky.

Friday, class and work and trivia at No Frills Grill.

Yesterday, I had to meet up with the Cynergy Data instructors again for some training on some new stuff I am going to be doing at my job. The training was in the morning and then we had lunch. I had the rest of the day off which was nice.

Today, I am reading biology and doing some spot cleaning and organizing in between calls. I'll try to be more diligent with my postings this week.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been very busy. I had shingles on my forehead about 6 months ago. It was horrible. My doctor said she had never seen it there before. I think it was worse on my self esteem than anything. I even cut my bangs to cover them up!