Saturday, October 14, 2006

November Resolution

So, my parents and my brother bought me this awesome digital camera and printer for Christmas last year but it seems lately I have not been using it much. So, I am making a November resolution to include a picture in EVERY entry I post in my blog.

I think with my busy schedule and my lack of trips to Abilene the picture taking has come to standstill but that is about to change. There are still some pretty random things I see on a daily basis while going from home to school to home and back again. I'll probably start adding some pictures this month to get into the habit.....but next month, there will be one on EVERY post.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

You go, Girl!!

Season said...

Yes, pictures would be nice!

SAM said...

That's a really good idea. Plus, if this is an attempt to document your life, you'll see how fond you'll be of your memories with photojournalist references.

Good for you