Friday, September 01, 2006

Things you may not know about me......

You don't have to reply and give me your "four things" but you can if you want.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Revco Drug Store
2. McDonald'se
3. Allen's Ace Hardware
4. American Airlines, Inc.
Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Legally Blonde
2. You've Got Mail
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Two Weeks Notice
Four places I have lived:
1. Long Beach, CA
2. Germantown, TN
3. Charleston, SC
4. Commerce, TX
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order : SVU
2. 24
3. The Closer
4. Psych
Four places I have been on vacation:
1 Disney World, FL
2 Las Vegas, NV
3 Toronto, CN
4 Branson, MO
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Crawfish Etouffee
2. French Fries
3. Pizza
4. Mexican Food
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my mom, dad and brother
2. With my sister and her family
3. Disney World
4. At the movies

Now, you know a little more about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was the first week of classes?