Friday, September 29, 2006

School Update.....

....I've been avoiding this public update on school because I know my cousin is going to go ballistic.....but he is in Florida right now, so even if he reads this [which I am sure he will] - he won't be able to throw anything at me.

Everything at UTA is going well, my two math classes there have so far been a breeze. I've taken 2 quizzes in Trigonometry - got a 95 and a 100 on them. My other math class is mainly just in class work - our first test is October 20th but everything in there is also going well.

Now.....Biology. I'm really working hard at it and I will not give up, but, so far we have had one lecture test and one lab test.....I've made a 73 and 70 respectively. Now, that is a C average....which I am not happy with but it is not failing which for me in a science class is a good thing. The average score for all of my professor's classes on the lecture test was 64 and on the lab test was 54....so I am above average. But, I am still not happy about it. I have been spending more hours reading and studying since these tests and I am incorporating some new techniques into my studying so we will see how it goes. Yesterday in lab, we dissected a fetal pig which was pretty interesting and I felt like I understood it all. Next lecture test will probably be a week from Tuesday and I'm not sure when the next lab test is.....but I already know it will have over 150 questions. Sheesh !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T-R-A-C-Y!!!!