Monday, September 25, 2006

Pictures

First : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOM !!!!! LOVE YOU !!!!!!

I must start carrying my camera with me everywhere. I need to find a winter purse that has some kind of pocket for it. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I have class from 8:00a - 10:00a - due to parking, I try to get to campus at 7:00a. I bring some milk and a granola bar with me for breakfast and I listen to news radio and eat breakfast until class time. Today I left my car at about 7:30a to walk into the building and as I walked thru the parking lot I must have passed at least 3 cars with people sleeping in them. And I don't mean, leaning back in the seat resting their eyes....I mean SLEEPING. One girl was in the back seat of her car with a blanket and pillow. One was in the passenger seat fully reclined back with a blanket. What does this mean ?? Do they live in their cars ?? Are they getting a good parking space for a 10:00a class or an afternoon class and they are just sleeping until then ?? Wednesday I am taking my camera and then you can be the judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you - i love you, too.