Thursday, August 24, 2006

School days, school days......

......good 'ole golden rule days. Oooops, that's my dad's song. By the way, dad, if you want to call and sing to me on Monday, you need to do it around 7:30a your time.

So - what is the school plan......here is the schedule :

This probably looks pretty daunting, but the thing is, I'm really trying to get this done. As of a couple of weeks ago, I was only taking 6 hours...basically, M, W, F 8:00a -10:00a and to be honest it just didn't seem like enough. So, now I have added a class on T, TH nights from 6:00p - 7:30p - it is a Biology class and it has a lab on Thursday afternoon. Now, I have 10 hours, which seems like maybe a lot, but I decided that I need to just COWBOY UP and get on with it. I can still get a Saturday off if I need to but my visiting with the Abilene gang will be limited over the next 3 1/2 months and we're just going to have to deal with that.

Oh, and I'm sure some of you have been dying to know what colors [folders, notebooks, etc.] I am using for this semester so here is the rundown :

Trigonometry : Red
Applied Mathematics : Hot Pink
Biology : Yellow

Wish me luck !!

4 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Good Luck!!! Learn lots!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for sticking to the school thing. just think how proud Gangy would be to have another teacher in the family.GOOD LUCK!

JoLynn said...

Good luck??

Anonymous said...

okay - so you have 2 first-cousins with degrees in biology. i liked it so much i couldn't stop taking it and concentrate on something more beneficial for my future. ha ha - it worked for my brother, though. (but the folder/notebook combo should be green).

i have some GREAT basic biology textbooks if you need any reference. AND, i could mail them to you; thus, ensuring that you would get them sooner than a personal hand-off. ha ha ha!

King Phillip Came Over From German Soil...it's taxonomy...

K - Kindgom
P - Phylum
C - Class
O - Order
F - Family
G - Genus
S - Species

or, Kings Play Chess On Fat Green Stools...I never liked that one, though.

and Photosynthesis, and the Origin of Species, Primordial Soup...omg, i am so excited...i'm gonna go watch Jurassic Park!

LOL,
CUZ