Sunday, August 06, 2006

Arrgggh, matey !

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me .......


Well, FINALLY, I went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest the other night and it was awesome. As most of you know, I have been to Disney World in Florida more than 50 times and I can assure you, I have ridden the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at lease 100 times so I always enjoy the movie because believe it or not, there are many things in the movie that come directly from the ride. Most of them were in the first movie but I saw many in this one too, which is fun.

I'm on day 3 of my work week and I must say, again, working on the weekends is really not that bad. The call volume is lower [it's 9:00a on Sunday and I haven't taken a single call yet] and to be honest, I don't really do anything during the day anyway - too hot !

Three weeks until my big move to the new apartment. I'll be sending out new address info, etc. soon. I am looking forward to being a grown-up again and living on my own. If anyone wants to help with the move, it all happens on Saturday, August 26th around 12:00n. Bring your muscles or your truck or your dolly or whatever you've got and we'll get it done in no time. FREE burgers and beverages when we're done.

I'm working on a Maria Rodriguez update which should be up tomorrow....so stay tuned for that. Until then, ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't sleep all night in anticipation of the MARIA RODRIGUEZ (a.k.a. The Occupier)update...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Digital Fortress said...

A pirate's life for me too! It's about time you went and saw this movie! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)