Monday, July 31, 2006

Thursday, ooops, I mean Monday.

I'm so confused....this is the 4th day of my work week, so I call it Thursday, but really it is Monday. Ummmm.....right. Anyway, the normal people's weekend is over and I work today and tomorrow and then start mine.

Well, as I mentioned before, JoLynn and I, mainly JoLynn, got about 75% of the apartment packed this weekend. And, now, I am done for a week or so until it gets closer. I probably wouldn't have packed this early since the move is a month away but when you have free labor you have to take advantage. ::wink::

Nothing exciting for this week. That's it......my boring life.

3 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Free labor! Sucka fools! Hurray! ;)

JoLynn said...

Oh yes - free labor is great. Just wait until you have to return the favor.

Tracy said...

JoLynn, you're never moving.