Thursday, July 06, 2006

Whew....this is more challenging than I thought.....

....so today was the first day we really took calls from home on our own with the new job....and I am exhausted. The thing is, I know what I am doing but doing it in their systems with their methods is proving to be quite the trick. It's just a matter of developing a flow and getting into all the systems when you need them. Time will make it all come together but today was flat out exhausting. And, they are so busy reminding us what to do differently, that it is hard to be sure you are doing anything right at all.

Tomorrow is Friday and then we have a weekend which I think all of our brains and nerves will need in order to start fresh on Monday. Keep me in your thoughts.

2 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Working from home and exhausting don't belong in the same sentence. ;)

Tracy said...

they certainly shouldn't