Sunday, July 02, 2006

Seriously, what is going on in the advertising world....

...lately, it seems I am seeing more and more idiotic commercials than ever.....downright annoying....and not in that way that makes you remember them...but rather makes you vow to NEVER buy the product. Maybe I need to change my course of education, 'cause I think they need some new blood, not to mention, talent, in the industry. Here are just a couple that I am ashamed to even give any more credence to......

Sprite SubLYMONal - click if you want to be annoyed

Here's one of the many annoying Toyota Yaris commercials :



Skittles - here is a web page showing two.....basically, these are just wrong.

As I see them this week ... I'll add more. I know you want to comment and add your own.....come on, give 'em to me.

2 comments:

KMAN said...

Those are bizarre especially the skittles ones!

Anonymous said...

you're not just kiddin'. I think the same thing every time I see them. Weird!