Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday, Monday.....

So, after sitting in my home-office all week I have very little inclination to turn my computer on over the weekend....my apologies therefore, for the lack of updates. Since my last entry :

I went and saw Superman Returns.....which I thought was great. Some of you may have heard me say I was not going to see it because of my devotion to the one and only Superman in my eyes, Christopher Reeve.


Anyway, I thought it was a re-make. Turns out, it is a sequel, so, I gave it a shot. It was definitely worth it. The new guy did an admiral job playnig both Clark and Superman. I thought there were a couple of continuity issues but overall it was really good.

Dad is home from the hospital which I am sure he is happy about. A nurse comes for the first few days he is home to give him some kind of shot. He is hoping to go back to work on Thursday but I think Mom is hoping he'd take a little extra time. I would imagine the little work-a-holic will be back at work on Thursday. ;)

Saturday, I went and looked at apartments. I figure it's about time I get my act together and get something finalized. I had been momentarily thinking about moving into the dorms at school but that has gone by the wayside for several reasons; 1. too expensive 2. I'd have to take 12 hours to live there which is a lot while working and 3. too expensive. I think you get the idea. Saturday night, a long over due dinner with Charles at Joe's Crab Shack......yummy.

Yesterday I did my WalMart run and then picked JoLynn up from the airport. Didn't do much else because quite frankly it the temperature and been near 'sun-surface' level lately and it just drains me......I know dad, I'm a wuss.

Now, another week in the home-office.....hopefully some decisions on an apartment. Later.

2 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Glad you Father is doing better!

I'm never seeing that shoddy Superman Returns movie. :(

Good luck finding an apartment, then you'll get to move your office one more time.

JoLynn said...

Good luck on the apt and thanks for picking me up!