Friday, June 16, 2006

Nbr41sGirl

So, many of you that know me, know that my email address is Nbr8sGirl@...... some have asked what this means and some probably could care less. I have had this email address since Troy Aikmen joined the Dallas Cowboys and the expanded version ‘Number 8s Girl’ reflects my dedication to Troy - Dallas Cowboy’s #8. Well, even though I will not be changing my email address…..going forward, I would like to call myself Nbr41sGirl since my new sporting crush is Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks.



Now, you may be saying that my devotion is misplaced since he shot 2 of 14 in last nights game four against the Miami Heat, but I say…..”pleh”…he’ll be back in full form on Sunday….and I still feel that the Mavs will win the series.

So, until then…….GO MAVS !!!



Signed, Nbr41sGirl ::wink::

1 comment:

KMAN said...

I'm glad you addressed Dirk only hitting two shots, because I was gonna hit you with that . . .I'm going for Dallas (of course), but will we find out in Dallas or will it go back to Miami? Have you ever noticed how almost all series go the full six to seven games . . .? That's how they get big revenue$$! *The fix is in*