Friday, November 07, 2008

Can you help me ? There is a frog in my car.

People are so funny.

A few weeks ago, Joey and I were coming home from one of our night-fishing trips and we were stopped at a light in downtown Punta Gorda. On the corner to our right is a auto repair place and there is a woman who has clearly pulled her car into the parking lot of the place and is now out and walking around her car, looking in windows.

A minute later, a car pulls up behind us and to our right, right next to where she is and she walks over to the car and says :

"Can you help me ? There is a frog in my car."

Believe it or not the guy in the car with his girlfriend/wife/sister - pulls into the parking lot to help her as the light turns green and we are on our way.

1 comment:

Digital Fortress said...

Frogs are dangerous wild creatures – I hope that person was a certified expert amphibian handler.

You should have probably stuck around to witness the carnage.